Skip to content
- We believe there is one true God, eternally existing in three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit — with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence or being.
- We believe the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His future personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the living Word, and that the Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- We believe that, as a result of the sin of Adam and Eve, all men inherit a bent toward sin and have sinned by choice against Holy God.
- We believe in salvation by grace through faith, not from works. Eph. 2:8-9
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who indwells every Christian and enables him or her to live a life pleasing to God.
- We believe in the resurrection of all men – the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.